ADVANCE YOUR YOGA!
Apply for the BWYQ PROGRESSION COURSE
Gain deeper levels of understanding to better incorporate Yoga in your life and your teaching to meet today’s needs.
CMI USPs include:
- A comprehensive 10-week Mindfulness embedded programme that adds understanding of meditation
And, we inquire into
- Yoga’s philosophical messages and practical strategies for overcoming patterns that hurt societies and damage us all
WHAT THE PROGRESSION COURSE DOES:
The Progression Course is designed to meet the needs of Yoga Teachers keen to expand knowledge, understanding and the practice of yoga. It provides those holding a Yoga Teaching Certificate with the outstanding requirements for a Yoga Teaching Diploma.
You will be introduced to the following new content and learn how to apply it:
- Pranayama and advanced breath work that uses bodily gestures and seals
- Additional postures plus subtle aspects of the body and esoteric teachings
- Classical texts including Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, The Hathayoga Pradipika, The Bhagavad Gita and Upanisads
- Mindfulness and meditation
- Integration of these components to enrich your practice and teachings
In other words, the BWY Progression Course builds on skills and knowledge you already have. While on course, you will integrate Yoga philosophy, pranayama, meditation and strategies for transformation into your teaching and your life.
This Level 4 OFQUAL- regulated qualification is equivalent to a Foundation Degree. As a full or Guest Member of the BWY and course registrant, you will be awarded with BWY Certification for a Progression Course.
March 2022 – September 2022
For exact dates, please see the Prospectus
Introductory Sessions, either: Wed 19th Jan, 19:00-21:00 OR Sun 30th Jan, 17:00-19:00 OR Tues 1st Feb, 18:00-20:00.
A BWY Yoga Teaching Certificate or equivalent. Should you simply wish to audit this course for personal development, please do be in touch with us.
ASK ABOUT OUR CMI MEMBERSHIP
CMI Membership is open to anyone who aligns with our values and is interested in our work. You do not have to be a wellness coach, yoga or mindfulness practitioner to join the membership tiers. We invite all members to dip into our free practices and meditations, and receive a monthly mini-teaching and practice.