Who we are
Our website address is: https://clearmindinternational.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
What data do we collect?
CMI collects the following data depending on how you engage with CMI:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
As CMI expands its online presence, we will also collect additional information.
This information may include:
- Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organization, location, phone number, email address, and country);
- Marketing information (such as your contact preferences);
- Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
- Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry); and
- Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide CMI with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Attend an event, workshop, course or one-to-one coaching session.
- Voluntarily complete a forms for guides and practices.
CMI may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Direct referrals from CMI’s direct network
- Your organisation or club
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We use the Contact Form 7 plugin to manage contact form submissions. The information is sent as email messages that only a select few are allowed to access. The information is also stored in the database on our hosting server for backup and later reference purposes.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Serving relevant content
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – CMI uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – CMI uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CMI sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics, Data Intelligence and Marketing
We make use of Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, Active Campaigns, Woocommerce and Social Media accounts, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. We aim to track website visitors and qualified engagements including form completions and online purchases.
We use Data Intelligence to optimist our messaging and campaign performance. These technologies may also collect usage data as third-parties.
CMI would like to send you information about events, resources, one-to-one sessions, workshop and programmes include any work of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our potential partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CMI from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
How will we use your data and who we share your data with
CMI collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with information on wellbeing, our events, workshops, coaching courses and special offers on other products and services we think you may like.
- Process orders and manage your account.
- We aim to improve our communication by considering your engagements with our content.
When CMI processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
CMI would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request CMI for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that CMI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CMI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that CMI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that CMI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to CMI’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that CMI transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CMI has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.